Saturday, May 31, 2008

In memory to my best friend Shelley

Shelley Fluent passed away on May 24, 2008 while being treated for fungal pneumonia at Cleveland Clinic. She had battled Histiocytosis disease for over 3 years having ongoing chemotherapy for most of that time to suppress the illness. The only way she had a chance to cure it was a bone marrow transplant. She was suppose to have a bone marrow transplant very soon and was going through preparations for the procedure. Unfortunately she fell ill the day after the spaghetti dinner benefit and was hospitalized that Sunday. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts. Her family is going through a very rough time right now. They need all the moral support they can get. Shelley was cremated and they haven't found her final resting place as of yet. Her funeral service was held in Bradford, PA where her and her husband Don is from.
I will post a picture of her as soon as I can find one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been a few weeks since I last checked up on your blog. I'm sorry to read that your friend has passed. My sincerest condolences for your loss and her family's loss.